Building Relationships, Community and Culture In a 21st Century Workplace
Mission: Build a corporate culture that focuses on effective communication, building relationships and superior customer experiences to aid in long term company performance and growth.
The goal of this Workforce Development Program is to provide:
· The knowledge of how workplace culture improves the bottom line
· Implementation of organizational behavior strategies and techniques
· A framework to acquire social and emotional intelligence through experiential learning
· Practice effective communication and strong relationships strategies within the organization
· Ongoing coaching to aid in implementation of successful business practices
Why is Social and Emotional Intelligence important for the workforce?
Emotional Intelligence is a fundamental ability for healthy and affective interpersonal relationships and interpersonal communications.
Emotional Intelligence allows individuals to:
- Understand others – how they think, how they feel and their personal concerns
- Understand oneself – how to communicate
- Communicate better, promore team effort, problem solve with individuals when needed, and promote team effort
- Foster and grow good customer relationships.
How do I get started?
To learn how our specialized expertise can guide your organization contact Jill Brown at 781-820-6629.
- Eye Contact
- Active Listening
- Positive vs. Negative
- The Six Essential Questions
- Building Self Esteem