What We Do
We listen. We don’t judge. We offer compassion.
We ask about your thoughts. We talk about expectations. We help you to identify what you are feeling. We help you think about things from a different perspective.
We guide you in developing tools to move through challenges. We provide encouragement.
We talk about mindset. We talk about the future. We lead you to create habits and disciplines that empower you to live a mentally healthy lifestyle.
Generation Text Online provides community organizations, school districts, sports programs, social service agencies, and workforce development agencies across America with the resources to educate individuals on:
- Factors that affect mental health and wellness
- Routines and habits for living a mentally healthy lifestyle
- The importance of daily work on the mind/body/spirit connection to achieve wellness
- Warning signs of mental illness
Generation Text Online provides community organizations, school districts, sports programs, social service agencies, and workforce development agencies across America with the resources to:
- Understand the factors that affect mental health
- Identify the warning signs
- Establish practices for mental health and wellness
- Develop a support network.
Early Warning Signs
- Eating or sleeping too much or too little
- Pulling away from people and usual activities
- Having low or no energy
- Feeling numb or like nothing matters
- Having unexplained aches and pains
- Feeling helpless or hopeless
- Smoking, drinking, or using drugs more than usual
- Feeling unusually confused, forgetful, on edge, angry, upset, worried, or scared
- Yelling or fighting with family and friends
- Experiencing severe mood swings that cause problems in relationships
- Having persistent thoughts and memories you can’t get out of your head
- Hearing voices or believing things that are not true
- Thinking of harming yourself or others
- Inability to perform daily tasks like taking care of your kids or getting to work or school